PB & J Muffins
Who says peanut butter and jelly have to be on a sandwich? This tasty and convenient PB&J Muffin recipe makes a great midday snack for yourself or kids, and it is made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix to make each muffin a healthy whole grain treat.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielson
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup PB2Â â¢/powdered peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, honey, or sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon strawberry extract (optional for more berry flavor)
- 1 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with 6 liners or coat with cooking spray.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and stir.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Adjust sweeter if desired.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped strawberries.
- Divide and pour into muffin tin.
- Add sliced strawberries to the top and drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.