Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- 97 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 11g Carbs
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Mug Cake recipe makes a delicious, better-for-you snack (or treat) to satisfy your cravings in a pinch. Whether you're craving a quick snack at the office or an easy dessert the whole family love, this chocolate peanut butter mug cake is sure to please and takes only six minutes to make.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 50-60 drops stevia drops or sweetener of choice
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well until smooth. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a mug or small ramekin with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into dish and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Exact cooking time may vary, add 10 seconds at a time if needed. Top with smooth peanut butter, chocolate chips, and peanuts if desired.