Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
- 97 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 11g Carbs
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Mug Cake makes a delicious, nourishing snack thatâs a better-for-you alternative to sugary snacks. Whether youâre craving a quick snack at the office or an easy dessert the whole family love, this chocolate peanut butter mug cake is sure to please since it takes just 6 minutes to make and has 9 grams of protein per serving!
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Kodiak Cakes Peanut Butter Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 50-60 drops stevia drops or sweetener of choice
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well until smooth. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a mug or small ramekin with coconut oil or non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into dish and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Exact cooking time may vary, add 10 seconds at a time if needed. Top with smooth peanut butter, chocolate chips, and peanuts if desired.