Pitaya Berry Waffles
- 55 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 3g Total Fat
- 6 Carbs
Add some extra flavor to your flapjacks with this Pitaya Berry Waffle recipe. Made with Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix and Pitaya Plus smoothie pack, this whole-grain, fruit-filled waffle mix is a fresh, delicious take on a breakfast classic.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielson
- 1-1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 packet Pitaya Plus smoothie pack
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup of your favorite Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender in the order listed. Mix on high until smooth.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Preheat waffle maker or griddle (for pancakes).
- Coat waffle maker or pan with non-stick spray. Cook waffles (or pancakes) for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Top with fresh strawberries and syrup if desired.