Sweet n' Salty Brownie Cup
This sweet n' salty brownie cup may only take minutes to make, but it's one you'll certainly want to slow down and savor. Start with a Kodiak Cakes Fudge Brownie Cup, a drizzle of caramel, and a crunchy topping of pretzel bits, and you've hitched your wagon toward the vast frontier that is dessert flavors. Salty, sweet, delicious...oh, and 100% whole grain still.
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cup
- 1/4 cup pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Remove brownie cup's sealed lid.
- Add 1/4 cup water to the cup and stir until combined.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle pretzels on top of the cooked brownie and drizzle with peanut butter.
- Enjoy while warm.