Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Donuts
Bring some fall flair to this classic dessert with this Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Donuts recipe. The best part? This recipe calls for Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes to make the batter for these donuts, so you get the nourishment 100% whole grains and flaxseed in each donut, so you can feel a bit better about indulging in these donutsâwhether that be for breakfast or a sweet treat during your next Halloween party.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup ground Kodiak Vanilla Granola Unleashed
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a mini donut pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Add all donut ingredients to a large bowl, mix well until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine topping in a small bowl (coconut and granola). With donuts still warm, drizzle coconut butter on top and add topping.