Toasted Coconut Pumpkin Donuts
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup ground Kodiak Vanilla Granola Unleashed
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a mini donut pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Add all donut ingredients to a large bowl, mix well until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine topping in a small bowl (coconut and granola). With donuts still warm, drizzle coconut butter on top and add topping.