Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 80 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 12g Carbs
- View Full Info
Nothing pairs better with Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix than a batch of ripe bananas. Ready to eat in less than 30 minutes, this wholesome Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe is the perfect quick snack or on-the-go breakfast option. We think they taste best served warm with a cold glass of milk. If you have leftovers, these muffins will keep just fine in an airtight container for up to five days.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup banana, mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until blended.
- Divide batter among 12 cups in a lined or greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.