Chocolate Raspberry Baked Oatmeal
- 290 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 32g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Chocolate Raspberry Baked Oatmeal recipe may change the way you look at oatmeal a in a good way. Add milk, eggs, butter, and baking powder to two Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Oatmeal packets to create a breakfast treat that boasts 100% whole grain ingredients and a hearty 15 grams of protein per serving. Top with fresh raspberries or our signature Raspberry Fruit Syrup.
- 2 Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Packets
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir the oatmeal packets and baking powder together.
- Add the egg, milk, and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is firm and golden.