Cinnamon Roll Cubs Waffles
- 220 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
Your cub’s favorite cinnamon rolls just got a whole lot tastier — and more wholesome we might add. Drizzle the icing right over the top of a stack of these Cinnamon Roll Waffles and watch as each bite is followed with a satisfied smack of the lips — “Mmmmm.”
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 package Kodiak Cubs Cinnamon Adventure Waffles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4-6 tablespoons milk
- Cinnamon, to dust
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl along with the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the milk, one tablespoon at a time, until a pourable consistency is achieved. Icing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Toast the desired number of cubs waffles, drizzle with the cream cheese icing and dust with cinnamon. Enjoy!