Coco Lemon Berry Muffins
- 150 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
Looking for a healthy muffin recipe? This coco lemon berry muffin recipe is made from Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Lemon Muffin Mix and a pinch of coconut, giving these muffins a taste you might just end up craving every night of the week. Not to mention, they only take 35 minutes to make!
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Lemon Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners or coat with non stick spray.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl (except blueberries, coconut butter, and shredded coconut). Mix well until smooth. Stir in blueberries.
- Add batter to prepared cupcake pan and bake for 13-15 minutes. Edges will turn lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Melt coconut butter in a small bowl. Dip the tops of each muffin into coconut butter and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Add additional blueberries if desired.