- 270 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 34g Carbs
Have you ever tried grilled cornbread? This recipe gives you a reason to fire up the grill every time cornbread makes an appearance on the menu. All you have to do is bake a loaf of cornbread as directed on our Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Mix and let it cool. Brush with honey and place inside a preheated grill to let the honey caramelize with grill marks. Serve warm with a pad of butter.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Cornbread Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9â baking pan.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix, milk, eggs, and butter in a large bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Place the mix into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Brush cooled cornbread with honey and place on a heat grill for 5-10 minutes or until caramelized with grill marks.
- Serve warm with butter.