- 190 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 31g Carbs
Kick off the spooky season with a stack of Monster Flapjacks. This recipe puts a fun spin on our frontier style, whole grain flapjack & waffle mix that your whole bear den will love using food coloring and fun toppings. A little scary, a little silly, but always full of flavor and the nutrients folks need to take on the day's adventures.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup water
- Orange, green, and purple food coloring
- Candy eye sprinkles
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix and water together until combined.
- Separate the mix into 3 separate bowls.
- Stir a few drops of food coloring to each bowl until a vibrant color is reached.
- Pour Â¼ cup of batter onto a heated and greased griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F until bubbles form on top.
- Flip and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble a stack of flapjacks using each color and top with candy eye sprinkles.
- Serve with maple syrup.