- 305 Calories
- 9.4g Protein
- 7.9g Total Fat
- 50.8g Carbs
- View Full Info
Bring the full flavor of 100% whole grain wheat to your pizza dough with this simple and easy-to-follow Pizza Dough Recipe. It only takes 80 minutes to make and uses Kodiak Cakes Original Oat and Honey Frontier Cakes to give the dough the naturally sweet taste of honey and 100% whole grains. We even recommend trying this whole grain pizza dough recipe with your favorite kind of fruit pie.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 to 4-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Original Oat and Honey Frontier Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cornmeal for sprinkling
- Combine yeast, honey, and warm water in a standing mixing bowl. Let sit for about five minutes until the yeast begins to bubble.
- Add the oil, 4 cups of Kodiak Cakes mix, and salt. Blend on low using a dough hook.
- Increase the speed and knead for 8-10 minutes. If the dough is sticking to the sides of the bowl, add more Kodiak Cakes Mix. It should stick to bottom of bowl but pull away from sides.
- Cover the bowl and let rise for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Divide dough in half. Sprinkle cornmeal on 2 pizza stones or baking pans. Roll dough out to desired thickness.
- Top with favorite toppings and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Make approximately 2, 12" pizzas.