Raspberry Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Add protein to your daily intake but make it slap! This mouth-watering Raspberry Bourbon BBQ Sauce recipe pairs well with any grilled meat or fried chicken. Trust us folks, don’t sleep on this recipe. Make it right now.
Recipe provided by Chef Marco & Aubrey Niccoli
- 1 bottle Kodiak Raspberry Fruit Syrup
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- In a saucepan, add butter and onion. Sauté on medium high heat until softened and translucent.
- Next, add raspberry syrup, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add bourbon and bring to a boil. Continue to cook sauce for 20 minutes until reduced and thickened.