Sun-Dried Tomato and Bacon Biscuits
- 189 Calories
- 8 Protein
- 11 Total Fat
- 15 Carbs
Finely chopped rosemary, shredded mozzarella cheese, and two thick slices of bacon give these Sun-dried Tomato and Bacon Biscuits a taste you canât help but crave. This recipe only takes 35 minutes to make and makes a great side for your next big family dinner.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 2 thick slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cake Buttermilk and Chia Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup almond or mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (in oil)
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and add bacon and onions to the pan. Cook until bacon is crispy and onions have caramelized. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all biscuit ingredients and mix until batter is well incorporated. Stir in cooled bacon and onions. Scoop and drop dough onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until tops are slightly golden brown