White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 160 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
- View Full Info
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are a tasty change of pace from the usual chocolate chip cookie. This recipe is even made with Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes to make each cookie a protein-packed, 100% whole grain treat. So, feel free to eat two or three of these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Add the Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle mix and stir until a dough is formed.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop the cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden.