This “Everything But The Kitchen Sink” Protein Balls recipe is perfect for cleaning out the cupboard. Start with your favorite Kodiak Cakes Protein Ball Mix, then add in that last spoonful of nut butter or the stray sunflower seeds you have laying around. Maybe you’ve got craisins or raisins, or dried apricots you forgot about? Whatever you come across, it can be added into the mix to make an unexpected, unconventional, little snack.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter (ex: peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter)
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener (ex: honey, maple syrup, agave, date syrup)
- 1/4 cup water or other liquid (ex: applesauce, fruit juice, yogurt, mashed banana)
- 1/2 crushed pretzels or granola
- 1/2 cup combination of nuts, seed, dried fruit, coconut, or any similar dried goods on hand