- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 cup cold water
- 8 slices provolone cheese (sliced thin)
- Pizza meat (prosciutto, thinly-sliced ham, pepperoni, etc.)
- 1/2 cup jarred low-sugar pizza sauce + more for dipping
- 1-1/2 tablespoon oil
- Preheat waffle iron. In a large mixing bowl, mix together Kodiak Cakes mix, water, and oil.
- When waffle iron is hot, spray with a generous amount of non-stick spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto it. Smooth around, then place meat, 2 slices of cheese, and a large spoonful of pizza sauce on top. Add an additional 1/8 cup batter on top of the toppings, quickly smooth with a spoon and close the waffle iron lid.
- Bake until crispy and golden brown. Carefully remove from waffle iron and serve with extra pizza sauce to dip in.
Recipe Makes approx. 4 Servings
Serving Size = 1, 4" Waffle