Baked Vanilla Doughnuts
Whether it's your local or state fair, there's no denying that the deep-fried delicacies there can be tempting! So, curb those cravings and opt for these Baked Vanilla Doughnuts instead. This at-home alternative is protein packed and will leave you feeling satisfied, less greasy, and ready to hop on another ride.
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk Kodiak Cakes mix, eggs, sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill a greased doughnut pan 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Dip or drizzle over the top of the cooled doughnuts.
*Note: If you don't have a doughnut pan, use this recipe to make cupcakes and bake for 15-20 minutes.