- 380 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 46g Carbs
- View Full Info
Can you think of a better pairing than brownies and ice-cream? We can't, which is why we created this Brownie Milkshake recipe to satisfy every sweet tooth. This recipe makes a creamy, delicious dessert made by mixing Kodiak Cakes Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix & vanilla ice-cream. Top your brownie milkshake with whipped cream and caramel sauce for the ultimate experience!
- 3 Kodiak Cakes Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- whipped cream for topping
- caramel sauce for topping
- Make Kodiak Cakes Triple Chocolate Brownies as directed on the box.
- Add 2 Kodiak Cakes brownies, vanilla ice cream, and milk to the Vitamix container.
- Blend on the lowest speed and slowly increase to the highest speed for 10-15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide into two glasses.
- Cut the remaining Kodiak Cakes brownie into small cubes.
- Top the milkshakes with whipped cream, brownie pieces, and caramel sauce.