Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins
- 153 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 21g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins recipe makes for the perfect breakfast treat. Every bite delivers chunks of chocolate and a hint of coffee that is sure to jump start any day. Whether using standard, jumbo, or a mini size muffin pan, these chocolate chip coffee cake muffins are sure to be soft, fluffy, and delicious every time.
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Power Cakes
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Fill greased muffins cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until tops are golden.