Chocolate Covered Waffle Pops
- 110 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 17g Carbs
We're giving cake pops a run for their money with this recipe for Chocolate Covered Waffle Pops. First, cut up your favorite flavor of toasted Kodiak Cakes Power Waffles into quarters. Then, place them on separate sticks for dipping. We suggest trying out a variety of dipping chocolates and toppings like sprinkles, shredded coconut, and crushed up candy bars to find your favorite combination.
- 3 Kodiak Cakes Frozen Waffles
- lollipop sticks
- 1/4 cup candy coating chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup sprinkles or shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Fruit Syrup
- Toast waffles on the lowest setting.
- Cut the waffles into quarters and place a lollipop stick in the center of each.
- Dip the top of the waffle in melted chocolate and coat in sprinkles or shredded coconut.
- Allow 5 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Serve with a side of Kodiak Cakes Fruit Syrup.