Cinnamon Pancake French Toast
- 448 Calories
- 28g Protein
- 67g Carbs
- View Full Info
Combining two of everyone's favorite breakfast foods, our recipe for Cinnamon Pancake French Toast will become a guaranteed favorite in your home. Simply make the pancakes as you normally would then dip cooked pancakes in the spiced egg batter before browning on the griddle for another one to two minutes. Serve these cinnamon French toast pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup for nourishing, healthy breakfast you won't be able to help but crave.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix and water.
- Make pancakes on a hot griddle.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Dip cooled pancakes in the mixture and place back on the griddle for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup.