Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:12 mins
- 110 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 10g Carbs
These Drop Biscuits make a great side, but you'll find they take center stage at your next dinner party. Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes make up the base of the batter to make each biscuit a delicious source of whole grains and protein.
- 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle mix and sugar.
- Cut the butter into cubes and rub into the flour with a pastry cutter or by hand until crumbly.
- Add the milk and stir until combined into a dough.
- Scoop 2 heaping tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.