Football Whoopie Pies
- 310 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 54g Carbs
- View Full Info
Looking for the perfect dessert to get you through the fourth quarter on Sunday night? This recipe for Football Whoopie Pies is fun, easy-to-make, and, most importantly, delicious! We suggest baking your cookies at half time so you can assemble and enjoy your Football Whoopie Pies before the final whistle.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the Kodiak Cakes mix, eggs, and Greek yogurt together until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into a piping bag with a large round tip or resealable plastic bag with a slit in the corner.
- Draw small football shapes onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until bottoms are golden.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Sandwich the football cookies together with filling.
- Place remaining filling into a separate piping bag with a small tip or resealable plastic bag with a small slit in the corner and use it to draw the âlacesâ on the top of each football whoopie pie.