Gluten-Free Eggnog Cookies
No punch bowl? No problem. Get your eggnog fix fresh out of the oven with this recipe for Gluten-Free Eggnog Cookies. With nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla mixed into a traditional cookie batter theres a taste of the holidays in each and every bite.
- 1-3/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Gluten-Free Flapjack & Waffle mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon eggnog
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons eggnog
- pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine the Kodiak Cakes Gluten-Free Flapjack & Waffle mix, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks to the butter mixture one at a time and mix until fully combined.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until the dough comes together.
- Add the eggnog and mix until completely combined.
- Scoop 1 Â½ tablespoon sized rounds of dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden around the edges. Set aside to let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the icing by combining powdered sugar, eggnog, and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread the icing evenly over the cooled cookies and dust with additional nutmeg.