- 236 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 39g Carbs
If you've been wondering how to make peach cobbler, you'll be surprised how easy peach cobbler can be to make. This Peach Cobbler Recipe will only take about 60 minutes to prepare from start to finish, making this a great dessert option when you've already spent a lot of time in the kitchen getting dinner ready. Best of all, this peach cobbler recipe can be easily adapted to a camp-ready recipe by substituting a traditional oven with a Dutch oven.
- 6 cups fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix together peaches(peeled & sliced), brown sugar, and melted butter
- Put into a 9x9 pan.
- Mix together Kodiak Cakes Mix, Oats, and sugar.
- Add cinnamon and egg and then spread the topping over peaches.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes. (Time may vary with different ovens)