- 300 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 47g Carbs
This delicious Probiotic Pancakes recipe will instantly take your morning from basic to exquisite. Packed with protein and essential whole grains, these pancakes are a guilt-free version of your favorite breakfast or brunch classic. They're healthy, scrumptious, and the perfect meal to give your family a satisfying start to any morning.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Honey Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Fresh berries
- Maple syrup or honey
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix, Greek yogurt, water, chia seeds, and cinnamon together until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top with fresh berries and maple syrup or honey.