Pumpkin Flax Power Cakes
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
- 230 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 25g Carbs
- View Full Info
Pumpkin enthusiasts—where you at?! Finish off a stack of Pumpkin Flax Power Cakes you can indulge while feeling guilt-free. Protein, whole grains, Greek yogurt, and cinnamon spiced throughout—it’s a stack worth falling for. Drizzle some maple, drool, then devour.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 peach or pear
- 1 cup Kodiak Pumpkin & Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Clean Simple Eats Pumpkin Pie Protein Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Add Greek yogurt, cinnamon, honey and stir until fully combined, set aside.
- Chop pecans and slice peach or pear, set aside.
- Combine Kodiak mix, protein powder, egg, and milk in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Grease a pre-heated griddle and cook flapjacks until golden brown.
- Stack flapjacks and top with yogurt mixture, pecans, and fruit. Enjoy!