- 127 Calories
- 1.6g Protein
- 8.8g Total Fat
- 11.8g Carbs
- View Full Info
It doesnât get much better than this Pumpkin Muffin Recipe. This simple and healthy pumpkin muffin recipe will make the perfect addition to your next fall get-together. Not to mention, each muffin is made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Honey Frontier Cakes to make each muffin a great-tasting source of whole grains. All you have to do is combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl, fold in chopped nuts and chocolate chips, then spoon batter into muffin tins before baking for 10-12 minutesâitâs that easy!
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Zest of 1 orange
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Frontier Waffle and Flapjack Mix
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- .Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2Â muffin tins and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk and orange zest. Mix until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in walnuts and chocolate chips (if using).
- Spoon into muffin tins, filling each hole about 3/4ths of the way full. (It should make about 15 muffins).
- Bake 10-12 muffins, until an inserted toothpick comes out with crumbs attached. (Donât over bake or they may become dry.)