Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 180 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 29g Carbs
- View Full Info
A breakfast that’s too gourd to be true — Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. This fluffy stack packs delicious pumpkin flavor with the added benefits of 100% grains and a punch of protein (thank you Kodiak Quick Mix!!). Using just five ingredients, all you need is five short minutes to make a delicious and hearty stack to satisfy all your fall cravings.
*Pro Tip: Make it spooky fun for the whole fam by using our Quick Mix Squeeze bottle to create haunting shapes like ghosts, ghouls, and goblins to celebrate the season!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 container Kodiak Quick Mix Power Cakes
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup water
- Butter, maple syrup, and chopped nuts, to top
- Remove the lid from the quick mix container and peel off the seal.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice to the container. Place the pumpkin purée in a ziplock bag. Snip off the tip of the bag and squeeze the purée into the container. Pour in the water.
- Replace the cap and shake the container vigorously until mix is smooth and well combined.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Squeeze the batter into the prepared skillet in 3” circles. Cook until puffed and bubbly, 1-2 minutes. Flip over and cook on the other side for 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve topped with pats of butter, chopped nuts, and maple syrup.