Sausage Cauliflower Muffins
- 50 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 3g Carbs
Whether youâre looking for a savory breakfast bite to add to your brunch spread or a unique appetizer for your next get-together, you canât go wrong with this recipe for sausage cauliflower muffins. We love this recipe because it combines savory ingredients like sausage, cauliflower, minced onion, rosemary, and garlic powder with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes for tasty bite thatâs great for either an appetizer or breakfast bite.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 3/4 lb cooked & cooled ground sausage
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup riced cauliflower
- Preheat a cast iron skillet or pan and coat with non-stick spray or butter. Cook sausage thoroughly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat a cupcake pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 teaspoon of butter or coconut oil to the bottom of each cupcake space.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer add eggs, butter, and milk. Whip until frothy. Add remaining ingredients (cauliflower, cooked, sausage, Kodiak Cakes, and spices). Mix well until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Remove heated pan from oven and portion/scoop batter on top of melted butter.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes until top and edges are golden brown.