Single Serve Apple Cinnamon Cake
- 670 Calories
- 25g Protein
- 34g Total Fat
- 59g Carbs
- View Full Info
If you told us you don't crave sweets in the morning, we won't believe you — especially as the crisp autumn temperatures roll in. So, we did us all a favor and crafted this delicious, single-serve Apple Cinnamon Cake that not only delivers a hearty serving of whole grains and protein, but also takes 15 short minutes to bake. Just grab a packet of Kodiak Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, sprinkle it into your cauldron, mix, and just like magic... you have a mouth-watering, protein-packed, fall treat.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 packet Kodiak Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Packets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour an oven-proof bowl, mug, or 4” baking pan.
- Place the oatmeal, flour, sugar, and baking soda in a small bowl and combine.
- Add the egg, applesauce, and sour cream to the dry ingredients and mix in until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan and cool slightly before enjoying.