Spooky Cauldron Oatmeal
- 360 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 51g Carbs
- View Full Info
You may not have a cast iron cauldron in your pantry like most folks did on the western frontier, but don't let that stop you from enjoying this recipe for Spooky Cauldron Oatmeal. Kodiak Cakes helps you get in the Halloween spirit with this fun version of our signature Kodiak Cakes Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal and Raspberry Fruit Syrup.
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal Packet
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoon roasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Kodiak Cakes Raspberry Syrup
- Dump contents of oatmeal packet in a small bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup water. Stir until combined.
- Heat the cup in the microwave on high for 30-45 seconds.
- Transfer cooked oatmeal to a small food-safe cauldron.
- Top with blackberries, pecans, and raspberry syrup.