- 330 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 25g Total Fat
- 22g Carbs
- View Full Info
Surprise! In this recipe, the inside of the whipped cream frosted cake are Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles. Each waffle is packed with 100% whole grains and protein, so you can indulge while getting some nourishment. And the best part…this kind of cake should be drizzled with sweet-tasting maple syrup. Dig in!
- 1 package Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles
- 1 quart Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 quart Strawberries, Stems removed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple Syrup
- Lightly toast the waffles and let cool.
- Place the cream, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Divide the waffles into stacks of 5.
- Spread cream between each waffle and place each on top of each other on a small plate (5 waffles in total). Coat the outside and top of the waffle stack with whipped cream.
- Repeat with the other stack of waffles.
- Place the sliced strawberries in a bowl and toss with the maple syrup.
- Top the two waffle cakes with the maple glazed strawberries.
- Serve by the slice.