Bear Bite Cheesecake Popsicles
- 250 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 15g Total Fat
- 25g Carbs
- View Full Info
Calling all cheesecake fans…you’ll be salivating over these popsicles in no time. We’ve concocted a refreshing recipe made by freezing a cherry cheesecake mix topped with bear bites for a cool, sweet treat for warm, adventurous days. Top it off with more crushed bear bites to get that graham cracker factor from traditional cheesecakes.
- 8 ounces (1 cube) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1⁄3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 can Cherry (or any other berry) Pie Filling
- 1 cup Kodiak Honey Bear Bites, roughly crushed
- Place the cream cheese, heavy cream, and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth using an electric mixer. Scrape the bowl and beat again. Slowly beat in the milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Fill 12 popsicle molds 1⁄4 of the way full of the cheesecake mixture. Add a small spoonful with 1-2 cherries to each mold. Drop in a few pieces of crushed bear bite into each mold. Repeat this process until the popsicle molds are full. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Sprinkle crushed bear bites at the base of each popsicle.
- Use extra ingredients to make more popsicles, if desired.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- To remove from molds: Run each popsicle mold under hot water until the popsicle easily releases.