Bear Bite Cookie Dough Dip
- 240 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 19g Carbs
- View Full Info
Need a new dessert recipe to serve at your next dinner party? Our Bear Bite Cookie Dough Dip will steal the show. This tasty dip takes the guilt out of sneaking bites from the cookie dough bowl and will actually have your guests coming back for seconds, thirds, and even a fourth serving. We suggest serving this dip with Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites, but no one will judge you for eating it by the spoonful.
- 1/2 cup (1 package) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups Chocolate Bear Bites for dipping
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, and brown sugar using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in vanilla and chocolate chips until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with Bear Bites.