Breakfast Sausage Dippers
- 70 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 11g Carbs
- View Full Info
These Breakfast Sausage Dippers are the perfect bite-sized addition to your next stack of flapjacks or waffles. All you have to do is coat each sausage link in prepared Buttermilk & Honey Flapjack & Waffle Mix and cook for about one minute on each side. Serve with pure maple syrup for dipping and enjoy!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk and Honey mix
- 1 cup water
- 12 mini breakfast sausages, cooked
- 1/4 cup maple syrup for dipping
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and water in a medium bowl and stir until smooth.
- Coat the cooked sausages in the flapjack mix and place on the skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side or until all the batter is cooked thoroughly and golden in color.
- Serve with maple syrup.