Buttermilk Maple Waffles
- 150 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 5g Carbs
There's nothing tastier than Buttermilk Maple Waffles for waffles for breakfast. This delicious buttermilk waffle recipe combines Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes with maple extract for an even tastier waffle if that's even possible. And for added convenience, it only takes fifteen minutes to make. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or zero calorie sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Add ingredients to a large bowl or stand mixer. Mix well until smooth.
- Preheat waffle iron and coat with non-stick spray, butter, or coconut oil.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown on each side. Place in the oven to crisp while you repeat cooking remaining waffles. Top with maple syrup and powdered sugar if desired.