Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 210 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 26g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe is a delicious treat to enjoy at your next breakfast or brunch. Crafted with Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat & Buttermilk Power Cakes, each slice is packed with protein and wholesome nutrition from 100% whole grains. Drizzle a little icing on top, and you'll be asking for Cinnamon Coffee Cake every morning!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almonds or walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the streusel by cutting the butter into cubes and working it into the Kodiak Cakes mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon until crumbly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir all cake ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the granola ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir occasionally until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- Make the icing by combining powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Sprinkle granola over the cooled coffee cake and drizzle with icing.