Cranberry Oat Protein Cookies
- 94 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 9g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 scoop (34 grams) cinnamon bun or vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (oats, Kodiak Cakes mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder). Set aside.
- Add butter, sweetener, and vanilla to a stand mixer or bowl. Mix on high until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Slowly add dry ingredients in two batches. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk if necessary (will vary depend on your protein powder). Stir in dried cranberries.
- Portion and scoop cookie dough onto prepared pans. Bake for 10-12 minutes.