Cranberry Oat Protein Cookies
- 94 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 9g Carbs
Cookies don't have to be a guilty treat, and this Cranberry Oat Protein Cookies Recipe is proof. This easy-to-follow recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes to make each cookie a 100% whole grain, protein-packed snack thatâs great as an after school snack for you kids or midday treat for yourself. The best part is these cranberry oat protein cookies require only 20 minutes of prep time and 12 minutes to bake to make this recipe a great choice when itâs tough too much time to spend baking.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1-1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 scoop (34 grams) cinnamon bun or vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (oats, Kodiak Cakes mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder). Set aside.
- Add butter, sweetener, and vanilla to a stand mixer or bowl. Mix on high until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Slowly add dry ingredients in two batches. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk if necessary (will vary depend on your protein powder). Stir in dried cranberries.
- Portion and scoop cookie dough onto prepared pans. Bake for 10-12 minutes.