Lemon Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes
- 300 Calories
- 21g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 32g Carbs
- View Full Info
Add a little tang to your day with these crave-worthy Lemon Raspberry Ricotta Pancakes. With a hearty serving of 100% whole grains and protein, you’ll feel content digging into a delicious stack that packs sweet raspberry flavor with just the right amount of tang. And when you add creamy Ricotta cheese to the mix, it’s like icing on the (pan)cake that satisfies your taste buds and your hunger. Serve at your next family brunch or whip up a stack just for you, either way, this recipe will have you reaching for seconds!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 cup Kodiak Raspberry Lemon Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon zest
- Maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries
Get this product Find in stores
- Place the Power Cakes mix, egg, ricotta, and water in a mixing bowl and whisk together to form a smooth batter.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, then whisk again before cooking. Meanwhile, heat a skillet to medium-high and grease with butter.
- Pour dollops of batter by the tablespoon full into the hot pan (for small pancakes) and cook until bubbles form on the tops of the cakes.
- Flip the cakes over and cook for an additional 15 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and serve dusted with powdered sugar, lemon zest, and a little maple syrup, if desired. Top with raspberries.