Mixed Berry Basil Lime Cocktail
- 200 Calories
- 0g Protein
- 0g Total Fat
- 19g Carbs
- View Full Info
Looking for the perfect refresher to complete an a week full of adventure? Try this mixed berry cocktail, a tart spin on your favorite gin classics. We’ll even let you in on our best kept secret to making this drink a party hit...Kodiak's real fruit berry syrup. Bottoms up!
Recipe provided by Moments of Wild
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, torn or sliced
- 4-5 fresh blueberries
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 oz gin (optional)
- 1 -2 tbsp Kodiak Mountain Berry Fruit Syrup
- Club soda to top
- 2 tablespoons flaked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- On a small plate add salt, sugar and lime zest. Use your fingers to mix the ingredients together, and then rub the salt, lime zest and sugar mixture between your fingers for 1 minute, massaging the lime zest into the salt and sugar.
- Run a lime wedge along the rim of your glass, and dip the rim into the lime salt thoroughly to coat the rim.
- Place blueberries, torn basil leaves, and lime juice into the bottom of your rimmed glass. Muddle ingredients together.
- Fill the glass with ice. Add Kodiak berry syrup, and gin. Top with club soda, and stir to combine. Serve immediately and enjoy!