Mountain Berry Mojito
- 80 Calories
- 1g Protein
- 20g Carbs
Our Fruit Syrups are good for more than just dipping pancakes, and we created this Mountain Berry Mojito to prove it. This recipe makes a delightful mixed drink that is perfect for any occasion. Omit the rum, and you'll have a summer afternoon refresher that the kids can enjoy, too!
- 1/2 cup ice
- 8-12 mint leaves
- 3 raspberries
- 3 blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Kodiak Cakes Mountain Berry Syrup
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 oz. light rum (optional)
- 1/2 cup soda water
- ice, mint, and berries to garnish
- Place ice in a beverage shaker.
- Add mint, raspberries, blackberries, Kodiak Cakes Mountain Berry Syrup, lime juice, and optional rum. Shake well and strain into a glass.
- Fill to the top with soda water and garnish with additional ice, a sprig of mint, and berries.