Turkey Cranberry Panini
- 390 Calories
- 24g Protein
- 18g Total Fat
- 34g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Turkey Cranberry Panini is just the ticket to help use up any leftover Thanksgiving turkey. This recipe calls for five seasonal ingredients you've probably already got in the pantry, so now all you need is just 10 minutes to put it together. And, thanks to Kodiak Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles, you can count on a whopping 24g of protein with each serving, complemented by the delicious taste of whole grains, buttermilk, and vanilla with every bite.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 4 Kodiak Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles (thawed)
- 2 thick slices roasted Turkey breast
- 2 slices Brie or other soft cheese
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup arugula
- Place two waffles on a work surface and top each with a slice of Turkey and a slice of Brie.
- Add a tablespoon of cranberry sauce to the top of the Brie and spread evenly across.
- Top the cranberry sauce with an even layer of arugula (about 2 tablespoons each).
- Top each sandwich with another waffle.
- Place the two sandwiches in a preheated panini press and cook until the cheese is melting, and the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve immediately.
*Insider Tip: The bacon cranberry jam made in the mini waffle toasts recipe is a great stand-in for the cranberry sauce!