HOW TO MAKE A KODIAK CUP
- Choose a Cup: Select your favorite Kodiak Cup.
- Remove Lid: Take off the lid and pour 1/4 cup water (or milk for extra protein) into your cup.
- Mix it in: If you’d like to add any additional ingredients to the batter of your cup, do it now. We’re adding lemon zest for a hint of lemon taste!
- Stir Completely: Stir the contents of your Kodiak Cup until thoroughly combined. It takes a little extra time, but if you leave any dry ingredients in your cup (usually at the bottom), part of your cup will have a chalky texture.
- Microwave: Microwave your cup on high for 60 seconds. Some people skip this step, thinking you only need to add water or milk and your cup is ready to go. We can’t say it enough; our Kodiak Cups require the use of a microwave. If there are any wet spots left after one minute, microwave for another 10-15 seconds.
- Top it: Add any toppings you’d like to eat with your cup! We recommend fresh fruit or any one of our Super Fruit Syrups, but they also taste great with Greek yogurt or even peanut butter!
- Dig in!