Almond Butter Syrup Oatmeal
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:2 mins
- 400 Calories
- 16g Protein
- 19g Total Fat
- 46g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Almond Butter Syrup Oatmeal was created as just another way for us to show folks that our Kodiak Nut Butter Syrups go great on just about everything. It’s true, especially when it comes to oatmeal. This recipe uses our original Power Oats, but you can substitute just about any flavor you prefer. Stir in a few nuts or seeds, and then add a delicious, thick, smooth serving of Kodiak Maple Almond Butter Syrup or Kodiak Maple & Peanut Butter Syrup.
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Oats Canister
- 3/4 cup water or milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fruit of choice
- 2 tablespoons nuts, seeds, or granola
- Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup
- Shake the canister well.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes Protein Oats, water or milk, and salt into a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Heat in microwave on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Top cooked oatmeal with fruit, nuts, seeds, or granola, and a drizzle of Kodiak Cakes Almond Butter Syrup.