Apple-Stuffed Kodiak Blueberry Muffins
- 170 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 4.5g Total Fat
- 33g Carbs
- View Full Info
Apple-stuffed blueberries muffins — slow roasted over an open fire 🤤. It’s only natural, as many of the ingredients come from nature. When in the wild, amiright? Take a scrumptious box of Kodiak Blueberry Muffin mix, Raspberry Syrup, and a few other essentials to cook an out-of-this world dish you’ll be thinking about the whole hike home.
Recipe provided by Sarah Glover
- 4 granny smith apples
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 box Kodiak Blueberry Muffin Mix
- Kodiak Raspberry Super Fruit Syrup
- Fire pit
- Light a fire and let it burn down for 1 hour or until you obtain a medium heat.
- Slice the tops off the apples and set aside. Using a corer, core the apples three-quarters of the way through, but keep the bases intact. Scoop out most of the apple flesh and roughly chop.
- Add the apple and lemon zest to the muffin mix and make up the batter according to the packet instructions. Spoon the batter into the hollowed-out apples and place the apple lids on top. Wrap the apples in foil.
- Use a shovel to make space among the coals away from the center of the fire. Add the apples, shovel some coals on top and cook for 15–20 minutes, until soft.
- Unwrap the apples and serve with Kodiak Raspberry Super Fruit Syrup, soft butter and a few blueberries.