Banana Sprinkle Breakfast Cookies
- 80 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 2g Total Fat
- 13g Carbs
- View Full Info
What kid wouldn’t jump at the chance to have a cookie for breakfast? And with sprinkles on top?! These banana oatmeal breakfast cookies are also packed with the good stuff—whole grains, protein, and a whole lotta flavor. We kid you not, folks. Feed your kids mighty adventures with these bad boys!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 4 packets Kodiak Cubs Birthday Cake Oatmeal
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the banana and place in a mixing bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Empty the contents of the oatmeal packets into the mixing bowl and add the egg and milk. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop four mounds of dough, 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of cookies with sprinkles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.