Birthday Cake Mug Cake
- 370 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 49g Carbs
- View Full Info
This crave-worthy Birthday Cake Mug Cake recipe features that classic birthday cake flavor we all know and love but with an easy-to-make twist. So, when those cake cravings hit (whether it’s your big day or not), you’re just a few short minutes away from devouring a deliciously fluffy treat without the hassle of making a whole damn cake. Oh, and the best part? Thanks to Kodiak Birthday Cake Power Cakes, you can count on a hearty serving of whole grains and protein in your special dessert.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-3/4 cups Kodiak Birthday Cake Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil (avocado or light olive oil)
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- Place the Birthday Cake Power Cakes mix, sugar, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the milk and oil until a smooth batter forms.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the batter evenly between 4 greased mugs.
- Microwave each mug for 120 seconds (this may vary depending on mug size and microwave). The batter should be puffed and fully cooked, but don’t overcook.
- Let cool completely.
- Top each mug cake with frosting and extra sprinkles, if desired.