Blueberry Lemon Cobbler
- 340 Calories
- 11g Protein
- 47g Carbs
This Blueberry Lemon Cobbler recipe is a quick and easy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. With just six ingredients, your dessert will be ready in just 35 minutes. This cobbler gets its tasty flavor from Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Lemon Muffin Mix which also packs in wholesome nutrition from whole grains. We suggest serving warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Lemon Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir blueberries and sugar together and place in a greased 8x8 baking pan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, egg, butter, and milk until combined.
- Spoon over the top of the blueberries. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.